KOLKATA, September 23, 2021: In a very welcome move for football enthusiasts of the city, the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) of 130th Durand Cup, has announced ticket distribution points for the Semi-finals and final. All the three games are to be played at the Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan (VYBK).
• Only up to 50% capacity to be allowed in keeping with Government regulations
• Live broadcast of matches on Sony Sports Network from semi-final onwards
There would be no charges levied on the tickets and the kick-off time for the three games are 6pm IST.
The LOC also announced that the semi-finals and final, scheduled on September 27, 29 and October 3 respectively, would be broadcast LIVE on the Sony sports network on their Sony ten 2 SD and Sony Ten 2 HD channels.
This is in addition to all the games being live streamed on the addatimes app.
All decisions have been taken keeping in mind the the response received by the 130th edition of this iconic tournament. All necessary COVID protocols will need to be followed.
Four venues have been earmarked for smooth distribution of the alloted tickets to fans and supporters. They are the box-offices of the VYBK stadium and the Mohun Bagan, East Bengal and Mohammedan Sporting Club grounds. The tickets will be distributed in limited numbers on a first come first serve basis.
Ticket collection schedule for VYBK matches
1) Semi-final 27th Sep, 2021-Tickets to be collected on 25th Sep and 26th Sep from the VYBK, Mohun Bagan, East Bengal & Mohammedan box-offices
2) Semi-final 29th Sep, 2021- Tickets to be collected on 27th Sep and 28th Sep from the VYBK, Mohun Bagan, East Bengal & Mohammedan box-offices
4) Final 3rd Oct, 2021- Tickets to be collected on 29th Sep, 30th Sep and 1st Oct from theVYBK, Mohun Bagan, East Bengal & Mohammedan box-offices
Please note: For semi-finals and the final game, tickets will be available on match days as well, at all venues except at VYBK